Sunday, April 1, 2012

Printed Word pt. 2


I know I'll give into E-Reading eventually just like people are choosing streaming movies rather than physical discs. But I love a good solid book with many pages and using my pretty bookmarks. That's not exactly what this post is about though! It's about my desire to keep up with reading on a regular basis. I want to keep a book next to my bed and read for about an hour every night before I go to sleep.


So if I am able to get into bed by 10pm and start reading, I should be able to fall asleep by 11 and get my eight hours of sleep by 7am. That's the plan. I cannot stress how much I want reading to be a priority of mine. It's so wonderful to get the mind off all the business of life and just get lost in a good book and then have pleasant dreams about stories from another world.


We'll see if I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment