Saturday, March 31, 2012

Beauty Sleep


The next lifestyle change I want to work on (and this is something every human should do!) is getting the right amount of sleep every night.

As you probably already know, adults need about 7-8 hours of sleep every night on a regular schedule. I'm thinking a pretty decent schedule I can keep is 11pm-7am. However, I'm a hypocrite because as I write this right now it is 1:06am. :P

My goal is to make this a lifestyle change. That means no going back, and neither should you!

As an update from my earlier post, I finished the book. It was fantastic. I was supposed to only read one chapter a night, but I spent the entire day Friday reading until I finished the whole thing. Oops. But it was so good I couldn't put it down! Next I'm going to read the Hunger Games series!

No comments:

Post a Comment