Monday, April 9, 2012

The Hunger Games

So I finally got my hands on the entire Hunger Games trilogy, thanks to my friend Shaina! I started reading this morning and decided to take a break at chapter 7. It's very good so far. It's gonna be tough to put this one down, but I need to get other things done! So I'll read one chapter every night before bed. I'm intrigued by the description of the culture in the Capitol. I already saw the movie, so of course I'm picturing everything the way someone else envisioned it. I wish I had read the books first so I could form my own ideas and cinematography in my head. But still, whoever was in charge of the vision in the movie did a great job!
If anyone hasn't read the book yet, I'm already recommending you read it! And I'm not even half-way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment